Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Starting a blog.

You always look on youtube and think - how the heck did some guy posting about his life get so popular through a 'Vlog'? well, Anyway, I'm going to try Blogging.

What you need to know about me...

My names Alana. you can call me that, if you'd like. although I'm also used to Al.
My favorite color is Red, i was born & Raised in Canada ontario, and have lived in 3 different towns throughout my life. I am thirteen years old and I would like to go to Medical school when I get older. In our house there is at least 70 living things.
30-some odd hermit crabs
2 dogs
2 cats
20+ fish (two tanks, one pond)
1 tree frog
1 bull frog
4 rabbits
3 guinea pigs
and 6 people.
I am a christian but am a bit more loose then most people, I do not approve of swearing but will tolerate it. I love to write and am currently working on a Novel that i'd like to publish one day, Its a fiction.
I do not really have a political view, I don't get very wrapped up in all of it.. although it does interest me a bit.
I do a paper route every thursday (that i HATE and am going to stop doing once I get a job, hopefully in June/july.) I go to a vacation spot thats very nice by a lake once a year for 1-2 weeks. My only hobbies would be Writing, photography and playing warhammer. I am very interested in Photography and can get 300 videos/photos loaded up on a camera in 2 weeks with ease. (which is quite good for someone my age, if i do so say myself.) I am homeschooled & love it! I don't have that many friends, but it doesn't bother me too much. I am a female gamer, I love the xbox 360, but I also do enjoy the Wii. I do not have a PS3.
what I enjoy most out of life is helping people (hence why I wanna be a doctor) and making sure there all okay.
One of my favorite movies of all time is "Mulan" by Disney.
one of my BFFs I only know over the internet, she lives in England so is five hours ahead of me. I also love my Family very much, my Sister being one of my BFFs.
I play a Skaven army in Warhammer Fantasy, it has about 1000 points. I recently got a doom wheel that i haven't put together nor painted.
So basically I'm just going to write in here (most likely once a day) about how I feel and what I feel like talking about. I hope you guys comment and Enjoy my blog :0

No comments:

Post a Comment